dothnet.net forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My intro....

3 posters

Go down

My intro.... Empty My intro....

Post  Kathe Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm a mom of 6 and a grandma to 1. Wife to my amazing husband. Writer of blog and website about the truth of paganism and corruption in the church body. Arbonne rep to pay the bills. Lover of the Word and of YHWH. Keeper of Torah because I love Him not because I have to in order to enter the Kingdom. Yahshua did it all and I honor His Word to honor Him because I love Him. Keeper of Set-Apart Feast times because I am set apart by Him for something bigger than this earthly world. Encourager of those who are frightened or down-trodden. Trusting Him - NO MATTER WHAT!

I'm a pretty serious person because we live in very serious times. I call it like I see it and will stand up for the truth of Him no matter what the cost. I follow no man and no man's interpretation of the Word unless it lines up exactly with His Word. I respect the work of Ellis Skolfield and count him as a friend and mentor. I believe, as he does, that we are at the end of the end of the end. There is not much time left at all and this very end will come at us fast and furious very soon. The time of trouble is almost upon us. I have no patience for man's left behind fairy tales and think that the deception is full force upon the church at large and the world in general. Blinders are being worn by the majority and no one wants to hear the truth of YHWH or the End.

So that's me in a nutshell. Hope I'm still welcome here. If not, just say the word and I'll peacefully move on.

Kathe
Founding Member
Founding Member

http://www.infiniteabundance.us

Back to top Go down

My intro.... Empty Re: My intro....

Post  Sharon Light Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Thank you so much, Kathe, for joining up. I hope you will contribute your knowledge and insights as God leads.

All are welcome here. You are most certainly welcome here. By your testimony, you clearly are the LORD's and love and serve Him. I truly appreciate your being so open and sharing your joy in Him and the ways you choose to honor God and observe the times He set apart for His people. And we certainly can use encouragers who are set firm in the Word and recognizing the times in which we live.

I look forward to reading your posts as well as your blog. Thanks for sharing that with us, too.
Sharon Light
Sharon Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.lightfolk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnabas Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 am

Glad you joined us. You are definately My intro.... 880739 here.
Barnabas
Barnabas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum