dothnet.net forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think Wormwood is?

+2
Barnabas
Sharon Light
6 posters

Go down

What do you think Wormwood is? Empty What do you think Wormwood is?

Post  Sharon Light Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 pm

The following video clip will be incorporated as part of the next video series. It is Brent Miller of The Horizon Project being interviewed by George Noory on Coast-to-Coast AM. Interview date is November 10, 2008.

George asks Brent about Wormwood, how it fits into the scientific model he and his team have developed to track the changes happening in/on our planet and predict what might come next. He is quite impressed with the prophecy, and says it is amazing, not from human knowledge but from . . . something . . . else . . .

Watch the video or not, then let's discuss what you believe about Wormwood Cool

Last edited by Sharon Light on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharon Light
Sharon Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.lightfolk.net

Back to top Go down

What do you think Wormwood is? Empty Re: What do you think Wormwood is?

Post  Barnabas Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 pm

I think wormwood will do all that but what about these things being the presence of demons? Jesus says the powers of the heavens will be shaken and then in Revelation it says a star falls from heaven with a key to the bottomless pit and again when the dragon sweeps a third of the stars out of heaven with his tail. The last two are fallen angels or spirits why not the stars falling from heaven and powers of heaven being shaken in Matthew 24? Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Barnabas
Barnabas

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Watcher 12 Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Its like the guy in the video says. In the 2012 alignmnet we'll pick up space garbage and some of that will be asteroids and the biggest one is wormwood of the Bible. Thats during the pole shift. Or maybe it causes the pole shift. its going to be a bad day for earth whatever comes first.

affraid

pale
Old Watcher 12
Old Watcher 12
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

What do you think Wormwood is? Empty Chernobyl means Worwood

Post  davidm021 Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:56 pm

The Russian word for wormwood is 'Chernobyl'. I find it curious that in the land of Gog and Magog, they have a city named after wormwood where the worst nuclear accident in history occurred. It kind of sheds an interesting light on Rev 8:10-11.

Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven,
burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers,
and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of
the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters,
because they were made bitter.

davidm021
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullwinkle Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm

10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

I think itll be an asteroid or something too. Thats all that would come out of the sky still on fire. I think the first four trumpets of Revelation are all natural from the heavens and part of what Jesus told that people would faint and all for what is coming on the earth. I dont want it tohappen in my lifetime. I want to go quiet in my sleep at a
very old age.

Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post  davidm021 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Personaly I think it will be nuclear missle's. If anyone remembers the video footage of scud missles coming down in Israel during the first Gulf War they looked like shooting stars. Also IMHO radiation making the water's 'bitter' and killing anyone who drinks of it makes more sense to me. And it just cant be a 'coincidence' that Chernobyl means wormwood.

davidm021
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

What do you think Wormwood is? Empty Update to Wormwood video

Post  Littlefish Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Just sharing that the Wormwood: Prophecy is absolutely amazing video has been updated with better graphics and sound, and more of the interview. Because people seem to be interested in the topic (based on the view count) it seemed like time to make it look a little better and bring in the part about the 15 calendars of the ancient world changing within 5 years of the 2 Kings 20 account of the shadow moving backwards on the stairs as a sign to Ahaz. If you haven't heard about that, you might want to go to the updated version now:

Littlefish
Littlefish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum