dothnet.net forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting In

3 posters

Go down

Reporting In Empty Reporting In

Post  Old Watcher 12 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 am

I read at the web site and saw the forum pop up so came in to be the first new member. I know something is happening around 2012 even if it's not right on 12.21.2012 and yes I think it might have a spirit component to it. Theres nothing we can do about it but be ready the best we can and the first thing about that is to know God and be saved in Jesus. Then do what you can to stay alive but depending on where you live that is going to be the luck of the draw more then being ready with food and water.

I'll be adding alot to the 2012 and Planet X part of the forum. I want people to read about that and ask questions and put what they know too. The pole shift is also important but its all part of the 2012 thing with Planet X coming and all the rocks it brings with it and how it's gravity messes with earth.

One thing we don't want people to believe is anything about some other race coming to save us. That's part of the Nibiru theory. Same Planet X just with a different name and a story about aliens being our creators. It's not true but some people will want you to believe it.

Thanks for letting me in here. alien bounce affraid cyclops pale Cool smilies. Very Happy
Old Watcher 12
Old Watcher 12
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Reporting In Empty Re: Reporting In

Post  Sharon Light Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Welcome, 2012 Watcher! We'll be adding a few more smilies soon. Hope you'll like them, too.

Really glad to have someone who knows so much about the 2012 and Planet X topics.

Thanks for joining!

I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Sharon Light
Sharon Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.lightfolk.net

Back to top Go down

Reporting In Empty Re: Reporting In

Post  Barnabas Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:17 am

Welcome to the board 2012 Watcher.

Reporting In 880739