dothnet.net forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  michigan sister Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 am

Hello to all,

I live in southeastern Michigan on the border of Detroit. I serve King Jesus who is sitting at the right hand of God at this very moment. I believe he will return soon to take his rightful place as ruler of the earth. I look forward to that day. I have studied the Bible for most of my life beginning at the age of 9. I am now in my 50s. I believe God gave me this hunger for His Word. I lead Sunday school for ladies each week and also every other week on Thursdays. My husband and I co-lead an inductive type Bible study once a week from Sept. through May every year. I watch current events and follow a couple of prophecy related forums on a regular basis. I am intrigued by the current climate of world events and Bible prophecy.

I have two adult sons and two grandsons. My husband and I also have a ten year old daughter. We were highschool sweethearts and he remains my sweetheart to this day. Our journey together has truly been a testimony of God's grace. I have learned, and am still learning, to believe and trust God in all things.

I have read Littlefish's postings for sometime now and just watched the videos a couple of days ago. I appreciate her work and efforts to pull all of the various information into summary form. Nice job!

Introduction 446696

michigan sister
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Littlefish Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 am

Thank you so much for joining. We're happy to have you here. I hope you will participate as it sounds like you could contribute much to the "knowledge base" we hope to acquire and share here.

I was saved when I was nine years old, too. It's a time when our hearts are tender. Praise God that His gospel truth is simple enough for a child to understand, yet so deep is His Word and His Love that we can all of our lives continue learning and growing in our walk with Him.

Welcome to the forum, michigan sister!
Littlefish
Littlefish

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Welcome!

Post  Kathe Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 am

I am also from SE MI. Novi to be exact. Nice to know someone else who is watching lives nearby.

Kathe
Founding Member
Founding Member

http://www.infiniteabundance.us

Back to top Go down

Post  michigan sister Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome Littlefish! Kathe, I am in Redford Township so we are not far from each other. I worked in Novi for a number of years so I know it well. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum.

michigan sister
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down